Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
Our comprehensive human resource management system (HRMS) provides information services to all personnel and related parties. It is very easy to use from anywhere through a web browser.
The reporting system can be adapted to meet the organization’s standard format. Using leading web and database technology make it possible to be fully integrated with other systems.
- Master Data Management
- Core HR
- Compensation & Benefit
- Performance Management System
- Organization Level
- Corporate Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Strategic Plan
- Individual Level
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Individual Development Plan
- Talent Management
- Training Management
- Organization Level
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
Key Performance Indicators, also known as KPI or Key Success Indicators (KSI), help an organization define and measure progress toward organizational goals. Based on the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) approach, this software solution enables organizations to clarify their vision and strategy. It provides tools of feeding-back and monitoring of internal business processes and external outcomes in order to continuously improve strategic performance and results. Personnel Scorecard helps manager to monitor and evaluate the performance of each individual staff in his organization.
- Totally Web-based Application
- User-friendly Interface
- Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Organization Vision and Strategy Declaration
- Organization Tree Creation
- Organizations and Departments Scorecard Creation
- Multiple Measuring Periods
- Multiple Measuring Perspective
- Real-time KPI Monitoring
- Executive Dashboard
- KPI Trend Graphing
- KPI Weighting Roll-up and Calculation
- Variance Report Alerting
- Self Assessment Reporting (SAR)
- Email Alert Notification
- Multiple User Accounts & Levels Management
Advanced Planning & Scheduling System (APS)
Asprova is an Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) system that creates high-speed production schedules that link each segment of the factory’s supply chain — sales, manufacturing, and purchasing — while simultaneously considering the capacities of individual machines and workers. Asprova enables manufacturers to realize visual management by creating high-precision schedules for several months into the future, and facilitates profit increase by shortening lead times, reducing inventory, and increasing on-time deliveries.
- The original Japanese APS system. Founded in 1994.
- #1 in Japan with 52.4% market share.
- Deployed in more than 1000 factories worldwide.
- Supported in eighteen countries.
- Available in seven languages.
- Recipient of awards in Japan and internationally.
- Free trial download available.
Asprova empowers you to achieve your business goals and increase company profit through the following core benefits:
- Visual management
- Inventory reduction
- Lead time reduction
- Increased throughput
- Improved customer service
Market share and install base
Asprova was originally developed in Japan, where Asprova is overwhelmingly the most widely used production scheduling system, with a market share of 52.4%. (According to Fuji Keizai Co., Ltd.’s “2002 Comprehensive Survey of Market Reality of FA Related Software Packages”)
So many of Japan’s leading manufacturers use Asprova that Asprova has come to be thought of by many as a crystallization of Japan’s manufacturing know-how, hence our motto “Join the WINNERS”.
Now Asprova is supported in more than eighteen countries, is available in seven languages, and is in use by more than 1000 users worldwide in a wide range of fields.